On Friday night my friend and I got together for an evening of indian take out and NY practice review. At 9:15 I got a call from a 212 number I didn't recognize.
"Hello??"
"Hi, this is Christine, your Barbri representative. This is just a courtesy call to see how everything is going. How are you?"
(laughter on my end, maybe confusing Christine)
"I'm... ok," I answered.
"Can I help you with anything?" asked Christine, ever so friendly.
"Like, with law?" I inquired hopefully.
"Um, no. Not with law. But can I help you with something else?"
"Oh... no. that's ok. Thank you anyway though."
"Ok. Have a good night!!"
I wonder if Christine is a law student, a lawyer, or a future law student, and whether her job has scared her away from ever going to law school. I also wonder how many other people have simply laughed when she asked if there was any way she could help. Thanks for sort of being there, barbri. Good to know that money is going somewhere...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment