Saturday, July 3, 2010

Future Attorneys of America: Peeing themselves with excitement

If ever I thought I was a little crazy with preparing the bar, I learned something yesterday that made me feel a lot better.  Not so much about what I am doing, but rather what I am NOT doing.  And that, my friends, is wearing diapers.


Yesterday morning I was speaking with one the associate directors of Barbri before class began.  We were discussing the terrible bathroom situation at the testing site and how there inevitably always really long lines.  I mentioned my plan to just not drink any water during the exam and rehydrate afterwards.  The associate director laughed.

"Every year, we get calls to our office asking about the bathroom situation," he confided.  "And every year, people ask if it's okay if they wear diapers during the exam.  Yes, it's okay, we tell them, but it's certainly not respectful to your neighbors."

DIAPERS.
Future lawyers are taking the bar exam while literally peeing themselves and then sitting in it for the rest of the exam.  Seriously.

You can't bring your cell phone into the testing facility but you can bring your Depends??!?  The bar exam is insane.

No comments: